The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Oh, Pooh!

Click image for larger view.

Yep! This is all I did, drawing-wise, this New Years weekend.

"Draw Pew Bear with a balloon!" was my daughter's edict. (Sometimes she says "Pew" instead of "Pooh." It's kinda cute.)

I did make a concerted effort to draw full-figure characters instead of the usual array of floating heads. That should count for something.

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR...

4 Comments:

At Tue Jan 02, 10:41:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice stuff! Your Mickey is spot on.

Is it me or did what I just write sound vaguely naughty? Probably just me...

Happy New Year!

 
At Wed Jan 03, 07:05:00 AM 2007, Blogger Craig D said...

It's you.

Heh Heh.

 
At Wed Jan 03, 06:35:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know..
Never thought I'd see Mickey performing the various positions of the Kama Sutra.
Hey man, it's your blog..
Whatever.....

 
At Tue Jan 09, 03:18:00 PM 2007, Blogger Craig D said...

I'm more concerned with what Pooh is doing to that balloon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home