The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving Break

Well, it looks like the gala preparations for the upcoming "Day of Thanks" in addition to "The Arrival of My wife's Parents" and "My Daughter's Birthday" is going to leave precious time for drawing and blogging in the short term.

I'm not abandoning either, it's just that posts will be sparse until these events have passed. In the mean time, here is a page of "Daddy / Daughter Doodles" just because:



Oh, and I'd be remiss if I didn't post a picture of the Li'l one, as well:

Aw, isn't she cute?

6 Comments:

At Tue Nov 21, 04:13:00 PM 2006, Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

She is beyond cute! Did the comment I left on your other blog help?

 
At Tue Nov 21, 05:27:00 PM 2006, Blogger Craig D said...

Yes it did! I'll be using that info for my "Frank Zappa" post when I get 'round to it...

 
At Sat Nov 25, 09:10:00 PM 2006, Blogger Andy Seredy said...

Hey man,
The pooh bear came out great. Much props,
andy

 
At Mon Nov 27, 08:30:00 AM 2006, Blogger Craig D said...

Hey, thanks, Andy.

When I draw for my daughter I end up having to do fairly rapid sketches of known "licensed characters."

The others pictured are Mickey Mouse, Blue (Blue's Clues), Speckle (Clifford, The Big Red Dog) & Clifford (Clifford's Puppy Days), Popeye & Felix.

She's on a big POKEY (asin in, "Gumby and...") right now. I must've drawn 100 Pokeys this past week!

 
At Fri Dec 01, 05:27:00 PM 2006, Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

I am waiting for more posts!

*taps foot impatiently*

 
At Sat Dec 02, 09:17:00 AM 2006, Blogger Craig D said...

Sorry for the wait, w.

Once my house guests have departed I expect to have some time freed up to re-commence my cartooning experiments.

Watch this space!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home