The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Almost Back


Well, that Thanksgiving break certainly dragged on! A housefull of welcomed guests overlapped by some pretty heavy bronchitis! The next lesson I'll be working on is number seven. This will entail my taking over control of the family entertainment system so I can still-frame cartoons and draw poses. Obviously my window of opportunity for doing this will be limited to a few precious moments at the end of each day. But watch this space! I hope to have something to post come Monday morning. In the mean time, have a great weekend, blog-meisters!

3 Comments:

At Thu Dec 07, 03:51:00 PM 2006, Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

Yay you're back! I can't wait to see what you'll post next. I don't know if you made Dirk sick or not but between you and me, that is not a thermometer I stuck in there (just think flower power). ;-)

 
At Thu Dec 07, 04:11:00 PM 2006, Blogger Craig D said...

OOOH - I hope there were no thorns involved!

 
At Thu Dec 07, 11:08:00 PM 2006, Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

Hey, I'm not that mean! I used a lotus since he likes them so much. Think he'll be mad when he finds out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home