The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

"Squeal Like A Pig!"


Here's another one of those "orphaned" characters from the center section of the Blair book. Seemed like a good one to tackle, given that I've been concentrating on poses and body mass. Piggy turned out pretty good, even if I did position his little trotters a little far apart. Also, it's kind of a "Bug Bunny" pose, so it fit in with my "Obsession of the Week!"

Speaking of which, I did a doodle of "that" pose and tried fitting Popeye into it. Why? Just for fun! Spinach? Carrots? It's all good!

Also, there's a doodle of Mr. Mouse. Kevin posted some MM model sheets on his blog and noted how hard it is to draw this character properly. AMEN, BROTHER!

Happy All Saints Day, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home