The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Other Character Poses

Another part of this Lesson, IIRC, is to practice drawing other characters and silhouettes of same. I grabbed my copy of the Joe Adamson "Bugs Bunny - Fifty Years And Only One Grey Hare" and went searching for model sheets.

Phew - there are a few tiny copies of classic model sheet in there amongst the palsied, death-rattle Jones & Freleng full-page drawings. So I selected a nice pose of Herr Bugsinheimer Bunny and had at it. I also came across an animation drawing of an early Daffy pose and did that one, too.

I will try to do a silhouette of the Bunny pose as it has a lot of great negative spaces and what-not. Maybe I can swing it so he doesn't look like he has rickets!

Keep doodlin' my fellow bloggers - See ya Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home