The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The On-Going Crisis - An Update

Well, the stinkin' transmission has been fixed and I've just gotten word that the lost expedition which is my family is officially on the road back home! They should be getting in around 8:30 tonight.

Sorry about the lack of drawings. I was busy last night and I'll be busy tonight helping to unload the van and to re-settle the refugees.

With any luck things'll get back to a more even keel and I'll be back in the drawing and blogging groove really soon.




The touring party returned home Wednesday night at 8:00! HUZZAH! I now return you to our regularly-scheduled cartooning blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home