The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Monday, November 06, 2006

The Shadow Knows


Well, here's the silhouette of Bugs that I've been working up to. Turned out pretty decent, all things considered.




I didn't have much time for concentrated Blair-based exercises this weekend. I did scribble out this page of doodles, for what it's worth:




Another thing I did, but can't post, is draw on balloons all weekend! It helped to amuse my (nearly) three-year-old-daughter. Number one, she likes balloons. Number two, she likes Daddy to draw for her. Number three, it was fun! Try it some time. Get a bag of balloons and a Sharpie marker. The marker-on-latex feel as you draw is a treat, plus you get a nice, dark line. (Techie note: Inflate the balloon first!)

Hope you all had enjoyable weekends. Now back to the workaday world we go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home