The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Felix... What A Concept!

As you can see, I still can't draw a character just standing there to save my life. As John K keeps saying, you need to master construction before you can do anything. Sigh... maybe in the next lifetime.

In the mean time, my daughter's latest artistic concept is to have FELIX THE CAT drawn flying an airplane over all the stores in Fayetteville, NC. I don't claim to understand "conceptual art" I only draw what I'm told to draw.

Here are but two of the many iterations I sketched for my stern taskmaster of a daughter.


1 Comments:

At Mon Aug 27, 12:11:00 PM 2007, Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

That is so sweet!

LOL! I notice that Toys R Us figures prominently in both drawings. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home