The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Monday, August 06, 2007

So It's Come To This, Eh?

I still have no time to do any Bliar studies. In fact, I've had to delete the "repeat" portion from the "lather, rinse, repeat" shampoo cycle. That's how strapped for time I am these days! Of course, when you have twelve hours of parenting to take care of, there's always time for some father-daughter doodles!

Mariel is going through a VEGGIE-TALES phase, so I tried to draw some for her. Bonus for Daddy - these characters don't have hands!


Old business: I did finally score that Popeye DVD box set! Actually, I only had to wait 24 hours, so it was no biggie. Mariel loves these Popeye cartoons, as well! I think she's learning to read by watching them, as she recognized the title card for "King Of The Mardi Gras" when it came on. Ah, just like Daddy... A proud Papa moment!

4 Comments:

At Mon Aug 06, 02:57:00 PM 2007, Blogger Lee said...

I'm impressed at how productive you are with your father-daughter doodle time!

Alas, I too have been neglecting my homework.... *sigh*

Glad to hear your daughter shares some of your passions!

 
At Tue Aug 07, 07:28:00 PM 2007, Blogger Kevin Langley said...

Dude, Kipper! I've know the feeling. You won the Woody set today didn't you?

 
At Wed Aug 08, 04:43:00 AM 2007, Blogger Craig D said...

Oh, yes, Tiger! It's ever so nice, don't you think? Sock Thing and I are dead chuffed about it.

 
At Mon Aug 13, 01:34:00 PM 2007, Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

Glad to see that you are still at it. Congrats on getting your Popeye box set!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home