The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

That's IT!?!?!?

Two weeks between posts and all I have to show for it are some more of those "Li'l Non-Entity" sketches?

Um... yeah.

I just try to hack out a different expression whenever I can. I keep a couple sheets of paper handy near the kitchen table and the computer. This is all I can do right now...
I'm making an effort to work on the PRESTON BLAIR lesson that covers the subject of cartoon hands. The early results aren't promising, but I'll keep at it and let you see how I'm doing. Maybe later this week..?

2 Comments:

At Mon Jun 04, 07:54:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooohhh.... I'd love to see your Blair-hand exercises! (I quite enjoyed doing that one.)

Great to see you're still drawing!

I'm slacking on my lessons too... *sigh*

 
At Mon Jun 04, 02:47:00 PM 2007, Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

Keep up the good work. And don't get discouraged, hands are one of the hardest things to draw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home