The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Chaotic Doodles

It has been chaos, chaos, I tell you, 'round my house the last month! Family emergencies, extended in-law visits, etc, etc. Here are but a few "father-daughter doodles" that cropped up during the maelstrom...

Awww... a cute li'l kitten!

A not-very-flattering portrait of my daughter. Those things sticking out of the right side of her head are snarls that she twists into her hair. Her nickname is "Wubby" which we bestowed on her as an infant. Wiggly + Chubby = Wubby. Get it?

I drew another duck using Mariel's colored pencils. (They were an Easter gift from Aunt Amy!)

"Draw a blue Pooh!" the daughter commanded. I complied. The color didn't scan very well, though.

3 Comments:

At Mon Apr 16, 08:08:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you managed to squeeze some fun dad-daughter time in there!

 
At Mon Apr 16, 08:26:00 PM 2007, Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

I love the kitten and the Blue Pooh. Your daughter is so lucky to have a father like you!

 
At Mon Apr 16, 10:25:00 PM 2007, Blogger Kevin Langley said...

I think the portrait looks cute. Nice sketches. Looks like drawing together is good quality time for the both of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home