The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hand Lesson #2

I did some more work on that hand during breakfast this morning. Since I was having trouble positioning the thumb, I paid special attention to the outline and negative space of the Blair example.

It seemed to help, as far as positioning went. I'll keep working on getting a better feel for the overall construction and proportions.

The "Li'l Non-Entity" is clearly not convinced!

4 Comments:

At Wed Jun 06, 11:18:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good Craig! Keep 'em coming!

 
At Wed Jun 06, 10:05:00 PM 2007, Blogger Kevin Langley said...

I think these are looking pretty good Craig. I admire how you keep at it until you get it right. Wish I could do it.

 
At Wed Jun 06, 10:29:00 PM 2007, Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

Good job!

 
At Thu Jun 07, 06:59:00 AM 2007, Blogger Craig D said...

kevin: Well, let's just say I keep at it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home