The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Rudderless!

Well, I've just about given up on doing any more "assignments" from the Preston Blair book, gang! My schedule is right in the proverbial "terlet" and regularly-scheduled drawing sessions just aren't happening.

That's not to say I haven't been drawing! Here's a deluxe page full of full-color father-daughter doodles that I like to call, "Draw Pokey, Daddy!"


Then there's these distracted doodles I did while watching a pile of early Terrytoons:

I'll keep posting stuff, but until I am able to create a window of opportunity for regularly-scheduled, lesson-based drawing expect more stream-of-consciousness crap!

That's all for now, folks...

3 Comments:

At Mon Feb 12, 04:16:00 PM 2007, Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

I love your father-daughter doodles! Just keep drawing when you can.

 
At Tue Feb 13, 10:14:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

youre a good man, egg

 
At Sun Feb 25, 10:27:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, that's Farmer Al (and a touch of Mr. Slate rolled in) without a doubt. But how'd Godzilla get in there? Write on (OK, no points for that one).

(P.S.: Loved all those Pokeys!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home