The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thanks, Bardhol!

Fellow blogger, bardhol, has answered my pleas for help in understanding the LINE OF ACTION concept with THIS post.

Sounds like we're both becalmed in a sea of L.O.A. theories.

There's no time right now, but maybe this coming weekend I can try to articulate my thoughts on the matter. Until then, though, here's that dead bird again...

2 Comments:

At Thu Sep 14, 06:32:00 PM 2006, Blogger Kevin Langley said...

I really like this dead bird and the drawings you did based on different lines of action. That's a good idea, to make a line and then make a drawing around it.

 
At Mon Sep 18, 04:10:00 PM 2006, Blogger Craig D said...

Thanks, Kevin! I'm trying to take what I've learned so far and work it into practical applications, that is, if any of this has a practical application!

You folks who are caught up with all the JK lessons posted so far (Kevin, Gabe, bardhol) are on the right track. Use your blogs to show what you're doing with your newly-developed cartooning skills. Give us some funny drawings! Storyboard something! Take a whack at doing some extremes & in-betweens! etc! etc! etc!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home