The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bare Bones Experiment Pt.1


In order to work out my Line of Action frustrations, I'm going to try a little experiment. I've drawn some squiggles, above, that I will use as the basis for a series of drawings of the cat picking up a ball and throwing it. I did a doodle version of this while I was stranded in an airport lounge a few weeks back and am now going to try it in earnest this weekend. I'll post my results, God willin', on Monday. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At Thu Sep 07, 01:53:00 PM 2006, Blogger G.A.D. said...

These look like extremes for an animation. If you draw each of those drawings again on seperate sheets of paper you can put another piece of paper on top of the 2 extremes and draw the in betweens. I like how your experiment with what you learned Im probably gonna do that when I finish all the lessons or when I have to do a big drawing assignment for school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home