The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Fruits of My Labor (Day Weekend)

I've continued to work on the Line of Action examples from the book this past weekend.



Also, I've amused myself by trying to draw the generic cat head with different expressions. Oh, and there's a certain amount of time-wasting doodles thrown into the mix as well.



I'm starting to feel a little bit more comfortable with the L.O.A. concept, though I obviously have quite a ways to go.

And how was your weekend?

2 Comments:

At Sun Sep 10, 02:42:00 AM 2006, Blogger bardhol said...

You made those faces up? Why, they're fantastic! Really good too.
I think I see the outline of a feral squirrel under your cap? And boy do your eyes seem to be threatening something unpleasant. What's going on there? Craig? CRAIIG!!

 
At Tue Sep 12, 09:13:00 AM 2006, Blogger Craig D said...

It's the hat! IT'S EVIL!!! So it is written:

Whosoever weareth this novelty Popeye The Sailorman hat is ruled by the powers of darkness and Bluto!

Help... me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home