The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

That Darn C.A.T.


Based on some helpful comments left by fellow-blogger Gabe, I'm trying a different approach to that "static" drawing of the cat. It's still a mess, but you can see it evolve, reading left-to-right. The cat in the upper right is off-model, but I'm starting (just) to get a feel for the pose as it relates to the indicated line of action. As always, there's still a ways to go, but I might now be getting a handle on some aspect of this LOA thing.

Thanks, Gabe!

2 Comments:

At Thu Aug 31, 05:48:00 AM 2006, Blogger G.A.D. said...

Your welcome! by the way did you do lesson 4? because that is when you learn how to use the LOA to get the pose of the character

 
At Thu Aug 31, 06:11:00 AM 2006, Blogger Craig D said...

I think that's the one I'm working on now. I'll go back to the on-line lesson and see. Have a good weekend, man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home