The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

So Throw It, Already!

I took another pass at this pose with improved results. I initially started to place the hand holding the ball about 3/16" too far away from the body, but caught it in time and redrew it.

I didn't really work at perfectly capturing the face, but rather concentrated on the pose and the silhouette.

Something I've noticed is that the Blair book doesn't follow the lessons as outlined by John K. And the book seems to be padded out with some random pages of drawings (including a color center section). Not a criticism, just an observation.

I may take a stab at some of the random drawings if they seem to fit in with the section I'm working on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home