The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bye-Bye, Beachy!

Here's my latest pass at the "Beachy's" bowser. There are still issues, but I think I'm gonna take a low grade and try movin' on to the next page.

Again, I'll point out that I'm working from the more common, revised edition of the book. So instead of kick-ass Tom and Jerry drawings, I'll be working on really blah, generic "cant 'n' mouse" characters. (Of course that doesn't mean they'll be easy to draw!)

Ciao, baby!

1 Comments:

At Thu Aug 03, 02:04:00 PM 2006, Blogger bardhol said...

Looks good!
The right front paw is on an odd plane but the others look great to my eye. You came a long way with this dog, and well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home