The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Monday, July 24, 2006

There Is No Joy In Dogville

Golly gee, but I haven't tamed this pose yet!



This was a bad weekend for getting the time and energy to work on this properly. Despite what I've read on some other cartoonists' blogs ("I really didn't nail it until about 4:00am!") I find that being exhausted and distracted doesn't really help my drawing technique.

I can't help but notice that I have massive trouble with the "just standing there" poses. I seem to get all self conscious about placing the feet "just so" and then I mess up the legs and then I start to cry... cry like a little baby!

I'll keep trying, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home