The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

More Fun With Skeletons

I did another cat pose last night. On my initial pass I had the cat's right foot placed too low, but I erased it and redid it. Then I did one where I roughly fleshed it out. Again, I wasn't going for a perfect, finished drawing. I think I'll have to work at a larger scale for that.

In the lower left-hand corner I sketched the skeleton for a mystery drawing. This is one of those drawings that I mentioned in my last post. It's not part of any "lesson" it's just crammed in the color center section of the book.

What could it be? Come back Monday and find out. You might be surprised...



What's with the cute li'l dead bird, I wonder..?

1 Comments:

At Thu Aug 03, 02:18:00 PM 2006, Blogger bardhol said...

Horse? Elephant! It's an elephant maybe.
I envy your solid construction - my features slip all over the face like it's nobody's business. I especially like the eyes on the starboard cat very much, for reasons I can't explain.
Keep on truckin!
ps- a bird. Young. Innocent. Free. Struck down in the prime of its existence. Why?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home