The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Doggy At Dawn

You know, in just about any office there are those people who delight in saying things like, "It's Hump Day," or, "Working hard or hardly working?" Another thing these folks are apt to say is, "Wow, I just got back from vacation and I need another vacation just to recover! Heh, heh, heh."

Well, there's quite a bit of profound truth to that last one. Never-the-less, I went back to work on the body constructions at breakfast this morning. I didn't exactly set the world on fire, here, but I did better than I thought I would, given my lay-off. I'll work on some more tonight and, with any luck, get back on track. Hope you folks are still flogging and blogging. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home