The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Time-Wastin' Doodles

I've been sucked into the vortex of vacation preparations and quality time to actually follow the body-construction lesson has been practically nil. I stayed up an extra hour to draw last night, but was so exhausted, I decided to just doodle some stuff. There's a few images from my ancient copy of "Tex Avery, King of Cartoons" a couple half-hearted Blair-Dogs and a couple of Billy-subs-for-Daddy (Family Circus) style broadsides.

Tonight will be my last chance to actually "do" anything with this lesson before I go incommunicado for a week-an-a-half. I'm not expecting that anything worthwhile will be achieved, though. And believe me, I have set the achievement bar to an all-time low.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home