The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Aesop's Fables Volume Three


Mister Puppy, Mister Other Puppy and The Little Puppet Boy are proud to announce the compilation of Volume Three in the Aesop's Fables Series:






The cartoons shown in menu #2 were pulled from various "withdrawn" and budget bin DVDs. My last bit of business will be to comb through these tapes and assemble some pot pourri collections of non-Van Beuren cartoons. More to come...

7 Comments:

At Mon Oct 22, 08:58:00 AM 2007, Blogger Marc Deckter said...

Looks like another well-spent weekend!

That "Frozen Frolics" cartoon is a classic - one of my absolute favorites.

 
At Mon Oct 22, 07:46:00 PM 2007, Blogger Tommy José Stathes said...

Just curious...what was the source for Lindy's Cat?
I recently got my own print albeit it having a few jumpcuts.

 
At Mon Oct 22, 09:05:00 PM 2007, Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

Neat stuff!

 
At Tue Oct 23, 06:06:00 AM 2007, Blogger Craig D said...

Tom: This came off of the "Forum Only" comp that Steve put together. I was trying to fill out the disc with more Van Beurens, so I grabbed some non-Cartoon Network titles, just to "run out the clock."

 
At Tue Oct 23, 10:56:00 PM 2007, Blogger Tommy José Stathes said...

Ah, I see....the latest forum only disc? I only have the one with the color Mutt & Jeff and Peanut Vendor on it. Whats the condition like? end title intact?

 
At Wed Oct 24, 11:28:00 AM 2007, Blogger Craig D said...

I think it's the same disc you have. I posted two screen shots from the end. One shows the "Aesop said" card and the other shows the non-STUART end-title.

Yes, what if ALL cartoons could be KRAZYTOONS? This disc shows us what such a world would be like!

As I said, I was just trying to fill-out the disc...

(I haven't seen the latest Forums disc yet, but that should be all live-action commercials, IIRC.)

 
At Thu Oct 25, 01:21:00 PM 2007, Blogger Tommy José Stathes said...

Yeah all live action I think. As for that DVD...more like Krazytoon overdosing!
I'll have to take a look at the dvd again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home