The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Half-Hearted Stab

I think it was Kevin Langley who posted a "Baby Huey" model sheet on his blog. I liked the designs so much I printed it out and took it home for further study. Of course I had all of three minutes for this, broken up into roughly 13-second intervals, while "watching" the Li'l one. I want to go back to this sheet when I have some more time to spend on it, though. Also included is an aborted ostrich sketch and a cute puppy-head that I ended up drawing for Mariel's amusement.




And here are a couple more doodles of "Daddy" for anyone's amusement. I see this kind of stuff and I realise I haven't integrated the solid cartooning principles as laid down in the Blair manual. C'est la vie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home