The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

"I Killed Baby Huey!"

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later!
I started working on some more duck drawings from the model sheet and it just sort of, I dunno, devolved into this Manson-like fever-dream. Those unidentified Li'l ducklings always seemd to really hate Baby Huey. Then I had a few more minutes to doodle on Sunday, but I didn't have the model sheet in front of me, so this is what happened:

2 Comments:

At Tue Feb 27, 12:08:00 AM 2007, Blogger Kevin Langley said...

"Is it my turn to be dead now?", hahaha. These look real good Craig. The ones you did without reference look nice and solid.

 
At Wed Feb 28, 03:18:00 PM 2007, Blogger Andy Latham said...

Hi Craig, thanks for visiting my blog. These duck drawings are looking good - it's great that you are trying to do the ones without reference. I've been trying to draw for animation for a while now and I haven't done much of that.

Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home