The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

A "Toaster" Morning

What is a "toaster" morning? It's the kind of a morning where I find myself standing in the kitchen with a slice of bread in each hand. I'm standing in front of the toaster. I've been staring at the toaster for 15 minutes with only one hazy thought, "Now what was I gonna do?"

My daughter's broken out with some sort of splotches all over her legs and torso and she is very uncomfortable and cranky. Which is to say I spent every waking moment concentrating on her last night and zero time practicing my ovals and bunny ears. Mommy is taking her to the doctor's office this morning to find out what's up. Chicken Pox? Hives? Allergic Reaction? Fill In The Blank?

Update: Turns out that a trip to the doctor wasn't needed, as the splotches have just about completely faded away. One theory was that the new laundry detergent we switched to this week might be the culprit. Mommy is busy re-washing everything. Let's see how this festive holiday (Memorial Day in the USA) weekend goes...

So as to post something before my Friday - Sunday blackout, here are some stills from one of my favorite made-for-TV Popeye cartoons, "It Only Hurts When They Laugh." ENJOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home