The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Oh, How Life Intrudes

Folks, maintaining this blog is going to be next-to-impossible in the short-term.

Here's why.

As previously-mentioned, my home PC is dying and I have no access to a functioning scanner. My new job does NOT afford me access to either a scanner or the Internet, either.

My new schedule has eradicated those "Father-Daughter Days" as well. Oh, we'll still be drawing, but there will be fewer regularly-scheduled opportunities to do so. (The graphic posted here is a crude picture of Junior Asparagus (from Veggietales) done using the Windows "Paint" program, BTW.)

It will be a little easier to maintain my non-cartooning blog, HERE. If anyone misses me, just go there.

I'm hoping I'll be able to afford a new PC, scanner and IP once those larger paychecks start rolling in. We'll see.

This blog has been fun, and I've met lost of fun folks through it. I hope to be back here soon. I just don't know how soon!

4 Comments:

At Sun Nov 18, 03:31:00 PM 2007, Blogger Lee said...

Looking forward to you return!

 
At Mon Nov 19, 11:01:00 PM 2007, Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

Come back as soon as you can!

 
At Thu Dec 13, 10:35:00 PM 2007, Blogger Marc Deckter said...

Well I'll keep checking back on occasion in case a new PC has suddenly fallen into your lap. Nice veggie btw! Who knew that there were hats made for asparagus?

 
At Wed Feb 27, 01:34:00 PM 2008, Blogger Preity Angel... said...

Nice blog...when are you going to post agian... will wait

 

Post a Comment

<< Home