The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Monday, September 26, 2022

"Dear Coach MCGuirk"

 So I have a hobby of making videos with my Home Movies Budsies. I've managed to hold roughly 53 episodes under my belt so far with 7 (soon to be 8) out of 18 characters I've got in the works. Last year, I made a Christmas special that wound up being 43 minutes long and I had to leave it overnight to upload. And yesterday, I mentioned an idea for a yearly tradition of short episodes. 

So I tossed around a joke that Coach McGuirk told the kids that HE was Santa Claus. So when the kiddos write up their Christmas lists, they always address it to "Coach McGuirk." Welp, have some concept art of the kids writing out their lists. 


Mitch requests some rather....Questionable items for this holiday season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home