The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Friday, September 02, 2022

Revision Number 3543235438375439862078346785942- Well, You Get My Point.

 Currently on Budsie number 8 out of the official headcount of 18 Home Movies characters I plan on commissioning. Yes, I know its thousands of dollars being invested into stuffed animals, but this is MY hard earned money we're talking about here. And since I'm loaded with grad cash, I thought I'd work on revising one of my old ref sheets (circa 2020). 

How this ref sheets work is my dad would draw a character and I trace over his sheet on the computer. This sheet has gone through 2 revisions and I still feel it needs work! So I'm on revision number 3 of a character that only appeared once that people could care absolutely less about. 

Don't worry, folks. I'll be ordering Alan next summer! 

DONE! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home