The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Monday, September 12, 2022

Jackass! (Not The Stunt Movies\Show)

 With recent news on the Pinocchio remake, I wound  up doing a few late night sketches on Saturday for some lore as well as an original project I've been debating on since I was 11. 

"I told you that illegal horn transplant would have helped. But Zander had to go and rat us out!!!"


I have yet to think of an actual title for the project, but an 11 year old Mariel once dreamt of making her own project taking place at a now abandoned Pleasure Island where some of the kids (now donkeys) didn't make it or escaped the salt mine. Now I'm not too good at drawing characters on all fours, only anthro. But this should give me some time to practice! So far there are only 3 main protagonists in this project, but I'll wait until I have some official artwork to reveal their identities. 

I liked the donkey sheet you drew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home