The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Saturday, June 04, 2022

Morning Doodles

Drawing with my dad has always been a ritual of ours, and the weekends are no different. Mom clocks out for her work shift in the morning, leaving dad and I to figure out what we want for breakfast.  So, I stumbled out of bed, grabbed some paper, and made my way to the kitchen.


I had informed dad that (thanks to the official Wallace and Gromit Instagram page) that today is "NATIONAL CHEESE DAY!!!" And what better way than to draw some Smiling Friends artwork! 

Preparing for the festivities...

And my less than handy work. 

For an upcoming short (I made Alan's nose too pointy here...drats).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home