The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Sunday, May 15, 2022

BIJOU BLACKOUT!

I had a dream back in April where my dad and I went to this really God awful movie theater to see a Smiling Friends movie that recently came out (for those who may be wondering, there is no Smiling Friends movie at the moment). But various antics would ensue, such as the guy over at the snack stand taking a full half hour just to make a large bucket of buttered popcorn, and me falling asleep just as the movie starts once we got to our showing.

Unfortunately for us, this was what got me to watch Smiling Friends, and this resulted in dad being dragged down the rabbit hole with me. 

Enter our official short, BIJOU BLACKOUT!!! 
Practicing on doing "bubble text"

Dad is currently doing some test sketches for Mr. Frog, Charlie, Pim, and Mr. Boss (he's mastered Alan to an extent since uh....He's been drawn frequently). The only character I can ever really draw "accurately" is Glep. Which led me to.... 
And get ourselves a treat!

Inspired by this horrifying snack bar ad called "Follow the Sun." Just don't watch it before bed, ok? 
I've never felt genuinely shaken in years... And I like it!

Seriously, just don't watch it before lights out. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home