The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Friday, April 29, 2022

Blooper The Bunny

 Sometime between the years 2012 and 2013, I became OBSESSED with the interwebs. More specifically YouTube. Sadly, the libraries wouldn't allow a 9-10 year old kid to use the adult computers, so I was often left to use the kid computers (which YouTube was BLOCKED on). But in the times I would be stuck on the children's computers, I'd be playing various MMOS. 


Enter PetPet Park

PetPet Park was an online MMO released in 2008 and was meant to be the successor to NeoPets. The game was quite similar to NeoPets, but was a lot more interactive than its original source material. This was an alternative to the smash hit (at the time), "Moshi Monsters" since they were dishing out paid subscriptions that I couldn't get because I had no clue of how online transactions for such luxuries work. I don't remember what kind of pet I had on this game, but I vividly remember my username being "Blooper910."


A few years ago, PetPet Park was shut down due to just not making enough money compared to NeoPets. So while I couldn't play the game anymore, I turned to Animal Jam (mobile and PC version) in 2018. And decided to resurrect Blooper910 once again (circa May 2021). But this time, as an OC. 

Blooper is a "Neo Bunny" who moved out of PetPet Park many years ago, and currently resides in Jamaa (The in game world in Animal Jam). She sports an autumn leaf skirt and amber necklace (as well as a red cape). So yeah. Here's my Animal Jam\PetPet OC I created last year. CONTENT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home