The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Daddy Daughter Draws: Sick Day Edition

 There's been a virus in our neck of the woods as of late. My mom got sick over the weekend, then I caught it on Monday, and dad caught it on Tuesday. So we've just been laying on either a sofa or bed. 


This afternoon, I decide to hang out with dad in the living room since I was getting pretty bored. I grab a pen from the kitchen (dad just so happened to be a few feet away from me). 


"Get your journal. We're doing a drawing session." I say in a voice that would sound almost identical to Patty and Selma from the Simpsons. So we plopped on the couch (and loveseat) and tuned into Cyberchase. 

These drawings have spanned from late last night until late this afternoon. I too did some sketches as well, but not too proud of how they turned out. So have a look at my dad's work above. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home