The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Saturday, July 03, 2021

If I Was a Teenage Porcupine.

 With Sing invading my tiny teenage mind, I've thought about whipping up a little teenage sitcom focused on my favorite character, Ash. My old man is gonna be helping me with the project. The story focuses on Ash having to deal with her ex boyfriend, Lance and his girlfriend Becky as they have to move in with Ash during their bankruptcy. 


(Some concept art from yours truly)

This movie has been invading my brain ever since the release of the trailer for Sing 2 and has me hooked! Can't wait to see it in theaters on December 22nd. For those who have little ones who are into music, Sing is definitely worth a watch. 
(Part of the comic strip for the pilot episode.)

Now I have to endure the constant sounds of FIREWORKS BOOMING OUTSIDE BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TO IMPATIENT TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home