The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Wednesday, June 09, 2021

The POTENTIAL Return of Daddy-Daughter Draws??????

HELOOOOOOOOOOOO, Internet! Jeebus has it been a long 12 years.

Now I bet those who actually would watch this page are thinking, "Hey.... This doesn't sound like Craig...." 

Well my fellow beings..... that's because you're WRONG! 


If you could PROBABLY guess, I'm Craig's daughter, Mariel. Yes the same Mariel from the dance class fiasco, yes the same Mariel who posted goofy drawings all these years ago, YES THE SAME MARIEL WHO EXISTED THIS ENTIRE TIME! 

As you could probably tell, I'm a lot older now and not the same silly 6 year old I was back when my dad and I last posted. I'm just starting 12th grade this coming August or September (I could care less....) I've committed practically 99% of my day to my YouTube channel amongst other social media platforms. 

So just a few mins ago, while talking to my dad, I said "Hey. Maybe we should start a new blog and post random stuff together?" and we kind of chatted about it for a bit while I was scrolling through the countless memories and posts on this blog while bawling with laughter.

To put it short, Daddy-Daughter draws will likely be making a return as we don't have a slow and Shi- well....you get it....

To end things off on a good note, I'm happy to say that aside from doing scripting and goofing off with my online buddies, my dad and I can post drawings and maybe some other things on here! 

Hope you can join us for the ride -Mariel



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home