The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Thursday, June 10, 2021

More Home Movies Doodles

Following my last post, here are some more Home Movies drawings from my dad 

A drawing of Shannon the Bully (my favorite character btw)

Some Drawings of Brendon

Up next is a comic strip for a fan made series of mine called "Home Movies REVAMPED" on YouTube.


NOTE: These are from May 2020 and both of our designs for the characters have since improved. 


Craig, here: I think I've gotten somewhat better at doing these characters. And then they mutated into "my" versions of them.

Here's the gala Thanksgiving special Mariel & I collaborated on:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home