The Man from E.G.G.

A place to put my time-wasting doodles, based upon the exercises outlined in the "How To Draw Animated Cartoons" book by Preston Blair.

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Mariel and Craig's "Scott Pilgrimage"

 So I've managed to persuade my dad to try drawing Scott Pilgrim characters with me. Specifically because we had brainstormed a short a few months ago where Scott wins one of those radio lottery contests. And I'd need a storyboard artist for this short. 


Now I've been in the SP fandom for almost 2 years now (thanks to my best friend), and started drawing different characters in December 2020, which led my best friend and I to create an AU (alternate universe) on Instagram. Sadly, the only character I've mastered is Kim Pine. 

She's been my favorite character pretty much since the beginning. Sure, I've drawn others like Ramona and Scott, but they really don't turn out like their original counterparts.... So here's my dad's first attempt at drawing Scott. 
Top was copied from reference, bottom was an expression test.

Will see how he does with KP today ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home